The Doormat / Menu / Welcome Region

Welcome to my humble abode
The image “http://www.inception-magazine.com/archive_art/fetal.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



Tuesday 29 April 2008

If I was a mouse, I would dislike being plugged into a USB port

NEW COMPUTER MOUSE!

Hi guys, I've just discovered this adorable computer mouse. I thought well done towards the creators...

mousemouse.jpg   mouse, mice, taxidermy, skin, computer, hardware, wetware, bad puns, USB

....but the mouse is actually real! :


PICT0006.jpgmouse, mice, taxidermy, skin, computer, hardware, wetware, bad puns, USB

I can imagine it going something like this hehehe chuckle:




I bet he would be turning in his grave if he could, but he's hooked up to a computer, so he can't... but then again, mice don't get graves so it doesn't really matter in the end since its dead.

I dont think this is quite right but I'd still like to have a ginger one..

0 comments: