The Doormat / Menu / Welcome Region

Welcome to my humble abode
The image “http://www.inception-magazine.com/archive_art/fetal.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



Monday 11 August 2008

Huggies WARNING



Think. Would you feel pleasant to have been featured on a huggies television adverrtisment?



..................glamour has a failure in lasting, did you know?

These people have already lived their childhood dream...they have no aspirations..a celebrity baby is a life dead once they're reign over telivisions worldwide falters.


One featured baby grew up and was reported to have spoke:

"I feel as if they have taken my life. I have lived my life backwards- the worst way a life can be lived.
..You do not gain experience, you lose experience..
once I was a small and wise, with no hair, and known and talked aboot from one side of the world to the previous. I was a very cheerful little old baby...and now I'm just a regular human person with little knowledge and I'm relatively unknown to the world of hollywood. Quite a step backwards. Don't you think. I doubt I'll ever reach the success I had."


This is what they don't tell you before you sign your fetal up to be a baby star. Future parents do not be greedy as your fetals will pay for it after their baby life.




Here's a few jokes that made me chuckle to myself

What's the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?
When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.

How do you stop a baby falling down a manhole?

Stick a javelin through it's head.

How many babies does it take to paint a house?
Depends how hard you throw them.

Why do you stick a baby in the blender feet first?
So you can see the expression on its face!

What's more fun than strapping a baby to a clothesline and then spinning it around at 200km/h?
Stopping it with a shovel.

These had me questioning the site:

What's the difference between a baby and a grandmother?
Grandmothers don't die when you fuck them up the ass.

How do you stop a baby from choking?
Take your dick out of its mouth.

What's the difference between a dead baby and my girlfriend?
I don't kiss my girlfriend after sex.

...maybe I should report them

Overall site rating: 3/5

from http://www.dead-baby-joke.com/

0 comments: